Italian Legislative Decree No 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provides protection to individuals and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data.
In compliance with this Law personal data will be processed lawfully and fairly, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
According to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree No 196/2003 we therefore inform you that:
1. The information you provide will be used for the supply of goods and services related to the so-called "virtual community" and for informational and commercial purposes, for the creation of professional profiles for users and for market research
2. The data will be processed electronically.
Personal data collected with your registration shall be handled by data processors of the staff in charge for services and marketing management.
3. Refusal to provide personal data marked as compulsory or to allow data to be handled at a later time, will make it impossible to conclude the registration. This data is necessary for membership of the so-called “virtual community” designed to promote discussion and interaction among users who are clearly identified and selected Failure to provide any of the non compulsory data will not compromise the supplying of services.
4. The data will be disseminated only within the site www.altalex.eu and communicated in the pursuit of the purposes above-mentioned to
• dealer Networks;
• business information data banks;
• credit institutions;
• professional persons and consultants;
• third parties in charge of the execution of activities directly connected or instrumental to the distribution of our services;
• businesses with whom Altalex.eu signed commercial agreements useful to the growth and distribution of the portal;
• businesses offering goods and/or services related to product and service categories advertised on the site.
5. The data controller is Altalex Consulting s.r.l. – Via A. Rossi, n. 41 – 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT) – ITALY.
6. Your personal data may be transferred from the State’s territory to other EU countries or countries outside the European Union, temporarily or not and in any form and by any means
whatsoever, with your express consent, in accordance with art. 43, para.1 (a) of Legislative Decree No 196/2003.
7. At any time you may exercise against the data controller the following rights provided by Legislative Decree No 196/2003:
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the
representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be
communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated
representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully,
including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as
also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or
disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though
they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the
purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Terms and Conditions
You own the information you provide to us under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Altalex.EU a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any contribution you provide, directly or indirectly to us, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services you submit to Altalex.EU, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any contribution you submit to us is free of charge.
By submitting contributions to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information in the contribution is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Altalex.EU account information accurate and updated.
To be eligible to register on our site, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are not currently restricted from the internet services, or not otherwise prohibited from having an Altalex.EU account; (2) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (3) will not violate any rights of Altalex.EU, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights.
You agree also to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Altalex.EU account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Altalex.EU, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.