International and European Consumer Law Summer School 2014
From 14th to 18th July 2014 we will hold our annual “Bayreuth International Summer School” with 8 courses in a variety of subject areas. Those courses reflecting the universities profile fields and core competencies will be conducted in English by over 20 international guest professors from over 15 countries. Our interdisciplinary, research – and practice-oriented approach can be found within all courses. We would be very happy to welcome you here on one of the few campus universities in Germany!
- Course 1: European and International Consumer Law
- Course 2: International Business and Management
- Course 3: Economic Growth & Development (Economics & International Relations)
- Course 4: Business Process Management (Computer Sciences)
- Course 5: Advanced Polymers in Engineering and Energy (Material Science)
- Course 6: Health Politics and Policy in Comparative Perspective (Health Care Management)
- Course 7: International Trends in Sport Management
- Course 8: Experimental Physics (course 8 will take place in early October 2014)
The advantages for you: Intensive learning and working in an international atmosphere within small groups of max. 15-20 participants per course. Studying on a green and dynamic campus with high diversity and short distances. We are expecting students from more than 20 countries and different continents!
You will also get an insight of the picturesque baroque city of Bayreuth, the heart of German classical music with its annual Bayreuth Festival (Richard-Wagner-Festival) and capture the beauty of the two landscapes, the Fichtelgebirge and Franconian Switzerland right around the corner.
Furthermore, students from our partner universities will receive a waiver of tuition fees and would only have to cover costs for board and accommodation (2-3 students per course, on a first-come, first-served basis)!
We have descriptions of all courses, information concerning the application procedure and impressions and photos from our last year’s Summer School on our website www.summerschool.uni-bayreuth.de. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Altalex, 25 June 2014. Info by Shane McNamee)